• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

New from Tyler, Texas

chef jimmyj

Gone but not forgotten. RIP
Staff member
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Group Lead
Joined May 12, 2011
Welcome to SMF from the mountains of PA. We got a lot of Texans runnin' around here. You'll fit right in...JJ

Khrakk

Smoke Blower
Joined Sep 15, 2019
Hey neighbor - Liberty City TX (Gladewater).
We head to Tyler every weekend for errands and/or fun.

You'll find lots of good stuff in these forums.

Khrakk

Smoke Blower
Joined Sep 15, 2019
Wow, small world. I used to take old 135 into work (in Kilgore) each morning. Now I mostly take highway 135 in, but it totally depends on my mood for the morning. I'm didnt notice any thin blue smoke coming from that area of old 135. Have you been smoking long? I've been at it for quite a few years before joining the forums, and I quickly picked up several tricks shortly after joining the forum that helped up my smoking game. I'm still a noob though compared to others here. Glad to have another local on board.

MGDECKERIII

Joined Oct 26, 2021
Wow, small world. I used to take old 135 into work (in Kilgore) each morning. Now I mostly take highway 135 in, but it totally depends on my mood for the morning. I'm didnt notice any thin blue smoke coming from that area of old 135. Have you been smoking long? I've been at it for quite a few years before joining the forums, and I quickly picked up several tricks shortly after joining the forum that helped up my smoking game. I'm still a noob though compared to others here. Glad to have another local on board.
I lived over there till about 2003 been in the Tyler area ever since but i miss my Kilgore and Liberty City friends

HalfSmoked

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Jun 11, 2015
Welcome glad to have you on board Will be looking forward to see some photos of your cooks.

Warren

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.