New from TX

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

captboz

Original poster
Sep 23, 2015
Houston, TX
Hi There,

Trey from TX.

I like to spend time smoking, grilling, searing and charring meat.

Love it all,brisket, pork butts, all kinds of ribs, and even chicken.

I currently use a Primo XL and a Yoder YS-640 pellet pooper.  And I'm pretty good with a knife and fork.

Looking for a good insulated vertical smoker.  Leaning toward Pitmaker or Lonestar Grillz.

Regards,

texas.gif
  Good evening and welcome to the forum, from a nice day here in East Texas, and the best site on the web. Lots of great people with tons of information on just about  everything.

Gary

Welcome Trey,

I live in Houston, TX and I am on the hunt for a vertical smoker as well, I am looking at Stumps Gravity Feed Smokers, so need to save a bit :)

You find a lot of good info here, presently I am following Bearcarver's step by step guide to Canadian Bacon, really good guide :)

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky