New from the Sunshine State

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

sjarvis1024

Original poster
Dec 29, 2013
Florida
Hello all, just got a new MES 30" and have 3 racks of baby backs going right now.  I have used much larger smokers regularly, so I am excited to see how this turns out.

Welcome aboard!  Congrats on that new MES!  Good luck with those baby backs, and be sure to tell us how they turn out.

Red

[h1]
texas.gif
Hello and welcome from East Texas. This is a great site, lots of information and great people that are willing to throw in their two cents worth on about anything.   
[/h1][h1]  [/h1][h1]Gary[/h1]

Okay.  The baby back ribs were nothing short of FANTASTIC!!  My 9yo daughter, who is the "morris the cat" of the family, took one bite and then proceeded to finish off 4-5 ribs by herself.  Love the electric smoker.  I was very reluctant about using an electric smoker as I have used a large wood smoker for years.  Honestly, this was so easy and I think maintained the temperature better and more reliable than the wood stove version.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky