New from the Motor City

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

mexican mike

Original poster
Jun 14, 2006
Detroit, MI
Hey everyone, just introducing myself as requested. I stumbled on to your site, and love it so far, about to ask my first questions. I'm an experienced amateur chef, but pretty new to smoking techniques. If this were college, I'm a grad-school chef, but maybe still a freshman smoker, but making good grades so far. Thanks!

Welcom aboard, Mexican Mike! You have stumbled into the finest, friendliest forum going. And there is a wealth of knowledge already published here on smoking and food in general! Plus we also like to sorta have a good time while we're at it! Come on in and enjoy the posts and the camaraderie! We're looking forward to what you have to offer us as well! Enjoy!
Cheers!
Monty

Welcome to SMF Mike, glad that you "stumbled" into us- and if you got questions, well- ask away. We have folks here that will be glad to give you an answer.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky