New from SoCal

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

platecutter

Original poster
May 3, 2009
Hi all Dean from SoCal just getting started bought a Chargriller Pro started the mod's ,side firebox , chimney extension to the grill, still working on sealing. Found this site a few weeks ago, very nice and lots of good information. Looking forward to reading an seeing more. Thanks Dean

Welcome Dean. Glad you decided to get yourself a new smoker and mod it up, you'll be smoking like a maniac in no time.

Welcome to SMF. Glad to have you here. NorCal here.

thanks Fire it up I am on the quest for sealing metal strips and finding some good wood. Hope you all have a good weekend.

Guys this is also my first posting on a forum so it take me a little time to get the hang of it. Thanks all.

Hey, no worries, no hurries my friend. Take your time...ease into the smoking side of life... take your time to understand that it takes time to make a good meal and it takes time to understand that it takes time.

Welcome to the SMF. Glad to have you aboard.

Hello Dean, thanks for joining us at the SMF. Looks like you're taking advantage of all the great reading material here at the SMF. Writing form SoCal. here. It's all good my friend.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky