New from SoCal

Discussion in 'Roll Call' started by platecutter, May 10, 2009.

1. platecutter

platecutter Newbie

Hi all Dean from SoCal just getting started bought a Chargriller Pro started the mod's ,side firebox , chimney extension to the grill, still working on sealing. Found this site a few weeks ago, very nice and lots of good information. Looking forward to reading an seeing more. Thanks Dean

2. fire it up

fire it up Smoking Guru OTBS Member

Welcome Dean. Glad you decided to get yourself a new smoker and mod it up, you'll be smoking like a maniac in no time.

3. bmudd14474

bmudd14474 Smoking Guru Staff Member Administrator Group Lead OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Welcome to SMF. Glad to have you here. NorCal here.

4. platecutter

platecutter Newbie

thanks Fire it up I am on the quest for sealing metal strips and finding some good wood. Hope you all have a good weekend.

5. rivet

rivet Master of the Pit OTBS Member

Welcome to the SMF forums and glad to have you as part of the group.

6. platecutter

platecutter Newbie

Guys this is also my first posting on a forum so it take me a little time to get the hang of it. Thanks all.

7. rivet

rivet Master of the Pit OTBS Member

Hey, no worries, no hurries my friend. Take your time...ease into the smoking side of life... take your time to understand that it takes time to make a good meal and it takes time to understand that it takes time.

8. ol' smokey

ol' smokey Smoking Fanatic SMF Premier Member

Welcome to the SMF Dean. Good luck with your mods.

9. bassman

bassman Master of the Pit OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Welcome to the SMF. Glad to have you aboard.

10. seenred

seenred Smoking Guru Group Lead OTBS Member

Hey Dean, welcome to the SMF family! Glad you joined us.

11. irishteabear

irishteabear Master of the Pit OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Welcome to SMF, Dean. Glad you joined us.

12. richoso1

richoso1 Smoking Guru OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Hello Dean, thanks for joining us at the SMF. Looks like you're taking advantage of all the great reading material here at the SMF. Writing form SoCal. here. It's all good my friend.

13. billbo

billbo Master of the Pit OTBS Member

Welcome Dean! Any questions on the mods just ask and somebody will chime in.

14. Welcome to the forum Dean, from northern California here. Glad you found us! Enjoy the TBS adventure, half the fun is getting there, the other half is in the eating!

Matt
    aka Rocky