New from Seattle, WA

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

mickey jay

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Feb 29, 2012
Lynnwood, WA
Howdy folks,

Been lurking for a little while; great site yall have here.  I've learned a lot already.  Been smoking meats now for a couple of years; lots of jerky and butts.  Learned on a cheapie Brinkman electric, but needed more room in the smoker so I recently upgraded to the Masterbuilt GS40, partly due to reviews here on the site.  Pretty happy with it.  I just wanted to check in and show off my latest project in between dodging rain drops. :-)

3e72d946_V__1C84.jpg

welcome1.gif
 to SMF . You have come to the right place for smoking info. This site is loaded with great info just use the search bar at top of page to find what you are looking for. If you can't locate the answer just ask folks here are willing to share there knowledge. 

Mickey Jay, Morning and welcome.... You've stopped at the right forum for friendly folks and great tips for smoking and other stuff....  I can see you've got a handle of smoking already... Great looking food....  Seeing you got the addiction already, enjoy the long smokey ride...   Dave

Welcome Mickey! I can relate to "dodging raindrops" up here in the convergence zone.

Sucks to have to check the long-range weather forecast before you decide to smoke or not.

Keep at it!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky