New from Reno

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

renogambler

Original poster
Jul 9, 2016
Reno/Sparks area
I live in the Reno/Sparks area.I just got a Traeger and ready to grill and especially smoking. Tomorrow I will be smoking 4 2lb pork loins (boneless). Any tips would be great.

RenoGambler, welcome to SMF!  Glad you are here with the new Traeger toy and looking to put it to good use with the tenderloins.  Have fun and keep us posted how the inaugural smoke turned out.

Use the search feature for "Pork Loins" or "Pork Tenderloins" and you'll get lots of ideas.  I just had a conversation about this the other day with a new member. 

http://www.smokingmeatforums.com/t/249047/pork-tenderloin-will-be-my-first-use-of-electric-smoker

Different smoker but it all works close to the same.

Have fun!

Ray 

Hello and
welcome1.gif
 to you.

Glad you are here.

I'm a newbie to, so I don't have a lot of answers.

I just stopped by to say hello.

Have fun.

Ed

Last edited:
Howdy!

In order to not dry those loins out, pull them off the smoker when the internal temp of the meat hits 145. Rest a good 30 minutes before slicing. Since you have four season each on a bit differently. Peach or apricot glaze is good on pork. Put it on when your ten degrees away from being done.

texas.gif
  Good morning and welcome to the forum, from another hot day here in East Texas, and the best site on the web. Lots of great people with tons of information on just about  everything.

Gary

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky