New from Northern AZ

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

golfindave

Original poster
Aug 5, 2015
Prescott Valley, AZ
New to Smokin.  Haven't done anything yet except for a lot of reading on the forum.  I did buy a MES 30", Model # 20078715 which is digital, black with no window in the door and top vent.  I put it together and plan on seasoning it this weekend.  I also ordered an A-Maze-N Pellet smoker for more smoking time, but plan on first smoke by the MES book. I guess chicken will be the first thing to happen.  So we will see what we see.  I also bought Jeff's rub and bbq sauce recipe's. I'm retired, so have plenty of time to experiment. I'm always looking forward to checking what other people have done and how it turned out.  That's it for now so will up date on appropriate forums as I progress.  Thanks Dave. 

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky