New from Georgia

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

mrwilletts

Original poster
Jul 2, 2016
Columbus GA
I'm from columbus GA. I use an Oklahoma Joe highland smoker. I cook a lot of ribs and butts. I'm starting to get into smoking brisket. Would love to do some competitions but probably a few years away from that.

Reactions: jonnysbbq
texas.gif
  Good morning and welcome to the forum, from another hot day here in East Texas, and the best site on the web. Lots of great people with tons of information on just about  everything.

Gary

Greetings from Suwanee, Ga.
I am also interested in some compitions, but not yet ready. I,m building a offset reverse flow smoker now. Will take some time to finish and get to know it a little before going out to comps. Keep me posted if you go to any or know of any around in Georgia. Cheers, Steve

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky