New from Florida

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

skydivingme

Original poster
Jun 4, 2009
Saint Cloud, Florida
Hi all,

Wanted to say hi and introduce myself properly.

31 Y/O male who lives in Sunny/Rainy Saint Cloud, Florida. Fairly new to actually smoking, though I grew up around it. I have a GOSM 33 inch gas smoker. Looking forward to learning and sharing on here.

Thanks,
Jason

Welcome to the forum, Jason....Lots of great folks here to help you out.. Plenty of the members have that smoker and can answer any questions u may have. Enjoy !!

Well Jax has the East Coast of Florida covered, you the Central and me the West Coast. You know South Florida doesn't really count as Florida anymore.
PDT_Armataz_01_29.gif
icon_mrgreen.gif

Welcome aboard and no matter where their from, the members on here are a friendly bunch.

Welcome from another guy from FLa. Jacksonville here me and gators got it covered. He's south jax and I'm north jax. So happy to have you here, you'll like it these guys and girls really like helping. We all look forward to your input and we like pictures.

From another Floridian, welcome to SMF.
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif
We got some great smoking weather. In another month you can turn off the heat source and let mother nature cook your food. But I love it. Been here all my life.

Welcome to the forum. Glad to have you here.

Thanks for the introduction, and welcome to the SMF.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky