New Cooker!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

phopkins

Original poster
Feb 3, 2009
Statesboro, Ga
Found this in Texas and just so happened to have a friend of mine quail hunting out there who could tow it back to Ga for me (yes I owe him big time!). Will have it loaded up this weekend and will get some qview going.

[font=&quot]
nwgeaf.jpg

Sweet Rig......Can't wait to see some q-view from that bad boy
[/font]

WOW thats nice I look forward to more pics of that producing the TBS CONGRATS

you FOUND IT ?
lmao - good job you didn't have to pay for it - that looks expeeensive.
And oh so shiny :-)
If I had anywhere to put something like that I'd be jealous, as it is I'm just envious ;-)

And looking forward to seeing pics of it in action.

So just out of curiosity what did you tell the missus it cost ;-)

Looks like a mighty fine pit you got there. Wouldn't mind seeing some more detailed pics of the reverse flow design inside? Can't wait to see it in action.

Nice unit! Load that thing up with ribs but call me a couple of day in advance. I'm quite a long ways from there
icon_mrgreen.gif

Thats one fine looking piece of equipment you got there. NICE!

Nice, I like the accents of the hatchets for the door handles and stops. Also that two burner setup is somthing I have been wanting to add to my own smoker, like how it is done.

Thanks for all the comments! Gonna fire her up tonight and get busy with it over the weekend. Got some Briskets, Butts, Spares, Baby Backs, Chickens,Turkey and Beef Ribs! I keep telling my wife that I better not find any road kill I may just put it on too. Will have lots of pics coming. There is a BBQ Guru DigiQ hooked up which is something new to me. Any thing special to do or watch for when using this?

Swine-N-Shine
I will get some inside pics of the reverse flow. There are 2 plates in the tank that are removable for cleaning. When you get ready to cook you just have to make sure they are all the over next to the firebox.

Hoppy

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky