New Controller Boards from Pit Boss

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I pulled the trigger on one of these. I figured I might as well use my discount coupon that came when I registered my grill for something. Now we'll see if they actually have them in stock. I'll update after I receive the board and have had a chance to use it a little.

I want to share what I did and help somebody help. I bought a new PID Wifi Controler SmokeIT CAR-01-PG. I installed it even if my Pitboss was not listed as compatible. I have a Pitboss pellet PB0820FB3 with standard controler (see pic)
I had to cut casing to put the new controller because it is larger. All connectors fits perfectly except the one for the probe. Need to buy the probe with the good connector (PB1000XL-025-R00) . Works very well, much better precise. The Smoke It app works great both Wifi or Bluetooth

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210214-193808_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210214-193808_Chrome.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 7
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky