New but old redux

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

rignerd

Original poster
May 22, 2016
Hello, new member here, Jason AKA rignerd.  Been lurking on here the few weeks, thought I should join once I got a real smoker.  Just bought a MES 40 from Sam's club and ordered an AMNPS from amazon.  I've been using the Webber kettle for the last 20+ years, made some great Q on it, but it is just too small to make a three meat smoke.  I also have a Q-2200 for fast cooking.  

About me: I live just north of Houston Texas.  I have 9 kids (3 boys, 6 girls) 5 from the previous marriage and 4 (prefab) with the new wife.  All the boys have moved out, not sure if they are cowards or geniuses.  I work in the telecommunications field, have done electronics and communications since 1982.  US Air Force veteran, 10 years active and 6 years reserve duty, separated with the rank of Tsgt (E-6) working in the Ground Radio Communications field.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky