New but been lurking here for awhile

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

tenne

Original poster
I am in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada and have been making my own sausage, etc. and smoking it in a walk in smokehouse I built from scratch. It holds about 300 lbs but I want to venture into a smaller scale maybe with a wood smoker like a Yoder. I look forward to being an active member on smf.

Hello Tenne and welcome!  We're glad you've joined the family.  Its a good place to share ideas on all things smoked.  We enjoy helping and encouraging one another, so just ask when you need something...someone around here will surely have the answer.

Red

[h3]
texas.gif
Hello and welcome from East Texas. This is a great site, lots of information and great people that are willing to throw in their two cents worth on about anything.   
[/h3][h1]  [/h1][h1]Gary[/h1]

Hey Tenne

Welcome to the Smoking  forum.   You’ll find great , friendly people here, all more than willing to answer any question you may have.  Just ask and you’ll get about 10 different answers—all right.  LOL.   Don’t forget to post qviews.  BTW I lived in Saskatoon for about6 years

Gary

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky