New build questions.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

smelt240

Fire Starter
Original poster
Nov 15, 2015
Ok, I have a like new 320 gallon propane tank, and am about to get my hands on a smaller 200 or 250 gallon tank. (I haven't seen the smaller one in person yet)  Im building an offset firebox smoker, but wondering what everyone thinks the pros and cons of a straight offset vs reverse flow is.   My thinking is a standard offset may be better for us, with the ability to get an area with more or less heat at the same time. But then again, a more stable heat range is never a bad thing.  I apologize if this has been discussed in another thread, ive done some looking, but haven't found it yet.  Thanks for any thoughts

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky