New Braunfels Silver Smoker

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

swamprb

Fire Starter
Original poster
Oct 11, 2006
Bothell WA
I may purchase a used (@4yrs) NB Silver Smoker. Are there any modifications or upgrades that can be done to it or things to look for when buying a used offset smoker? I'm not all familiar with them, but the price is right and it could be a good starter pit for me. Any help or input appreciated!

Please excuse me for not using the search function before I posted regarding Mods, but I was not familiar with this model and The Char-Broil website is not cooperating--So I got this NB Silver Smoker for $15, it has a little surface rust on the firebox lid and the table slats are kinda funky but other than that it is in very good shape. It has no charcoal grates in the smoke chamber or a grill for the firebox but I don't ever see myself using it as a grill. Thanks mrbuzzsaw for the pics.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky