New Addition

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

campcookie

Original poster
May 20, 2009
Southeast Texas
Well, I'm here. My name is Richard. I enjoy cooking everywhere. My seven kids and wife keep me extremely busy. But we all enjoy family time cooking together. I just purchased my own 'trailer mounted' smoker, which will post pics soon. I have always had to borrow one to cook for large parties. But no more, yea! I enjoy dutch oven cooking as well. You should try my peach cobbler and home made bread and cinnamon rolls. I am a Gold Medal Achivement Award winner in the Royal Rangers, about an equivilant to the Eagle Scout. I love the outdoors and nature. God has given us so much that we all at times forget to enjoy. I look forward to getting to know you all and share tips, stories, and recipies. For now, God bless and have a great day.

Welcome to the forum. You may consider posting some pics of your smoker and in the appropriate forums, your DO cooking and baked goods. Glad to have you aboard.

Richard welcome to SMF glad you joined us. Congrats on the new smoker I look forward to the pics. You'll find lots of good info and some great recipes here. We also have some Dutch Oven cooks around. Have fun and happy smoking

Welcome to the SMF. I know we're all looking forward to some of your recipes. BTW, my name is Richard also.

Richard,
Welcome to SMF. There are alot of great people here along with tons of info and recipes. Enjoy the forum and don't forget the pics , we all like to drool.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky