New 26inch Weber kettle

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I hadn't seen that one, but now I want one!
biggrin.gif

Yes, I have one bought it last year when my old Weber of 20 years finially rusted out. I like the way the ash pan detachs from the bottom in one peice, I've used it for smoking ribs, steaks, tender loin and beer can chickens, I would also get the grill cover. Enjoy

I know that bad boy is SWEET!! Did you find it was easy to smoke meat on and hold temps? How did you set it up for smoking?

It holds the temp around 300*, it all depends on the amount of charcoal you add, I start my chimney first then set up my grill with a drip pan in the middle(I have two baskets I put on eather side of the pan and put 10 unlit coals in each) once the coals in the chimney are ready I dump half of the lit coals on each side take a hand full of soaked chips and put on the hot coals and put my rib rack in the middle, open the top and bottom vent holes open and turn the upper ones away from the coals(doing it this way with the unlit coal you don't have to open the kettle after an hour to add more lit coals just to add another handful of wood chips) you don't loose alot of the heat. The grill comes with a grate that has hinged grate opnenings, you place them over the coals instead of lifting the whole grate out.

Now thats a big daddy! The ash pan is the same as the 22 in. one touch gold, and it's a breeze to remove/dump. Nice grill.

I was looking at this for possible replacement of my 22.5" cheapy Char-broil and good gosh man! $300!!! I like it, but definitely not that much!!!

I'm with you, I'd love one, but I'll wait until they drop. I like the fact that they include a thermometer too.

I keep asking for one for my birthday and for Christmas, but my wife keeps replying "We do NOT need to smoke 7 turkeys at a time!"

They want $300 for one? Holy **** I paid $100 for my 22.5 One Touch Gold 5 years ago, don't know it the extra 4" is worth $200. I've had no problems with room on my 22.5, turkeys, BB ribs, chickens, etc. (see avatar). The ash pan is awesome!! Makes clean up so much easier than trying to sweep off a pile of ashes off the ash pan.
smile.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky