• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Needing door clamps


Smoke Blower
Joined Feb 4, 2009
I am in need of some door clamps is guess is the best way to describe them.  I have a fridge smoker that has just a seal for the door much like the new models in your home.  I want to purchase a stainless clamp style that is sorta of what holds down a pop up camper.  I'm not sure what they are called but work like a cam action.  Thanks for anyone that can help.


Gone but never forgotten.
Staff member
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jul 23, 2008
This is what I use on my smokehouse

You can get them in different sizes at Harbor Freight

Latest posts

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.