Need Wood

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

smokingupnm

Original poster
Dec 29, 2006
Gallup, NM
Good Mornin
I am going to be in and around Eufaula Ok this next week and was wondering if anybody could tell me where i might be able to pick up about a half a truck load of seasoned pecan?

i have a buudy that has a lot of pecan still left over from the ice storm we had last december that he would love to get rid of....he gave me a ton of it and i will have pecan for a long time....now alot of the wood he has is still in lengths of 6-8 feet long and he has a some of chipped pecan as well probably enough for a half to a full truck i would imagine for both types......will need to bring your chainsaw with you....we both live here in oklahoma city i think he would love to get rid of whats he got...if interested you can call me at 405-535-5738 ask for mike....

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky