need to buy a new probe thermometer

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

shellbellc

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
Jun 7, 2006
Valley Forge, PA
Mine took a header, and I only had it for the summer...I'm asking around to see what you have had success with so I don't buy another disposable thermometer...One thing is I definitly want a two prober. Even when I was only doing one meat, I liked to see a back up oven temp...

Shelly-I'm moving this thread down to the Meat Thermometer Forum in the Smoking Equipment and Supplies section. Also check the forum out and you'll have a good idea what we like to use. As for the two probe unit, check out the Maverick ET73-it's what I use and I really love it (wish I had a couple more of 'em too!)

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky