Need Pricing Help!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

panchoandleftys

Original poster
Feb 15, 2014
I need some help! I am a small time caterer in East Tennessee getting ready to make the move to a food truck! Here's the deal, I need to sell my self built catering rig (which will officially make me cry) to free up some capital for the truck and a smaller cooker. It's such a unique piece, I'm scared to price it for fear of being way over or way under. Here are the specs and a bunch of pics:

Dual fired: gas or wood/charcoal

Water trays with heavy duty ball valve drains

Vertical flow concept

Dual chambers with independent temperature control for each (large side is five feet wide, small side is 2 feet wide)

Dual pull out racks on both sides (around 35 feet of grate space!)

Stainless steel stacks

Huge storage area up front (20 foot trailer)

Huge cooler and wood storage area on rear of cooker

Rubberized coating on all of trailer

High Temp paint on cooker

I can't even begin to describe how great this thing cooks. It would be great for a business or a competition team with the dual chambers. I've had one side at 225 and the other side at 325 at the same time cooking briskets and whole hog. The ability to cook with gas makes it great for a business or recreational cooker because it takes a lot of guess work, does a great smoke and it very cheap to heat.

Please list me a price and link to any comparables if you know of them!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky