Need New BBQ grill

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

dave11

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Nov 6, 2005
Spring Hill,Fla
Just thought Id throw this out there. My Brinkman 2200 pro series gasser has finely bit the dust. Gone but not forgotton, because I mounted the side tables on the SMS gas smoker. I wish Id thought of this before, because I never had a place to set anything down on when I used it before. While I was at it, I decided that I didnt like bending down to use it all the time either, so I bought some pre drilled angle iron, and extened the legs too. Now its just right! Ill try to post some pics later. Heres a question for every one. Im in the market for a new gas grill. The question is, witch one do I buy? Im thinking about getting one with ss grates instead of the porcilen ones. I can only spend about $600. If you have any suggestions or recomendations, please let me know.

Dave, I bought a Charmglow SS (real stainless) 3 burner plus a side burner last summer at Home Depot with the thick SS grates and I’m real happy, no rust. It is made by Nexgrill which evidently makes alot of grills for different companies. I have read good reports on them. I had a weld pop on one of my grates and they had a new one to me in 2 days. Love the stainless grates!
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

And it only cost $370!

p.s. Don’t forget to take a magnet with ya to check the SS!

I know your on a budget dave11, but I can't say enough about our weber gas grill. We've had it for about 6-7 years now and use it 12 months out of the year and it still is great...had to change the flavor bars out a few times, but other than that it still works lke it's brand new!!!

Im really wanting the ss grates. The Brinkman had porcilen ones that rusted in about a year. The grill lasted me about 3 years, but it stayed covered on the patio. Walmart has some good deals, but we know things are made cheaper just for walmart. I bought my last grill there.

i'll give another yes to a weber gasser.. best gasser i have ever owned and thier customer service is top of the line. just like thier grills..

One thing to consider is finding replacement parts. Example: Weber, everybody seems to have parts. Kenmore, need to mail order the parts.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky