Need help for fajitas!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

reddogchop

Original poster
Jul 30, 2013
Elgin,South Carolina
Ive got a crowd coming over Friday and we are trying fajitas.  I'm gonna grill the chicken breasts, but I want to smoke a couple of chuck roasts for the beef.  I have an electric that cooks at a constant 200 and a propane vertical I can adjust.  I'm planning some lime and pepper marinade with a mojo criollo mopping sauce.  Any suggestions to make this a success?

Sounds like a plan....I love fajitas. Cast iron skillet over a hot grill to do up the veggies? Got the Pico de Gallo ready?? whoop whoop....keep us posted.....Willie

Yes sir! Gonna grill the chicken breasts and the veggies around five thirty and be ready to feed the crowd about six thirty. Got ten or eleven coming for grill night and bringing the guacamole, sour cream, cheese, rice and refried beans.

Morning Mike.

Yep.  One of my favorite grills to be sure.  I've been known to flip a marinated skirt steak or two.  
grilling_smilie.gif

And bingo on the smoked salsa.  Also will use a grilling wok for the peppers and onions gives them a nice rustic char.  

mmm

B

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky