Need help finding competitions!!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

abomb

Fire Starter
Original poster
Dec 7, 2009
Broken Arrow Oklahoma
Can anyone lead me to a website or have any information on how to get listings of competition's in oklahoma or close by?  I am getting close on finishing up my new home built 20" RF Horizontal Offset and would like to start competing.  I can't figure out how to find the contests until it is too late to sign up, prepare and get there.  Is there a newsletter I can sign up for that would give me heads up about contests or just tell me how you guys find out about em.  I would appreciate it!

Join the kcbs and get on their list.

To get registered for any of the bigger / better comps in the pro side you pretty much have to registar the comp b4 ( year to year).

Our local big comp has either 50 or 60 pro slots and 2011 was filled by the end of the 2010 comp last april

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky