NE Wisconsin

Discussion in 'Roll Call' started by dogbyte, Jan 26, 2008.

1. dogbyte

dogbyte Newbie

I've been lurking for the last few months, just soaking all of the information. Thanks to all who have so generously shared tips and techniques. I started with a Brinkman charcoal, but have migrated to gas. I do mostly fish, wild game and eggs.

I live in a small town WNW of Appleton, WI, with my wife and two boys, 6 and 3. I got started smoking meat through two men from my bible study and enjoy passing along information to new smokers. I always point them to this site as 99% of you have much more knowledge.

Thanks!
    Craig

I have made a link to the thread.

2. kookie

kookie Master of the Pit OTBS Member

Welcome to the smf. Great place here and lots of great info. The people here are awsome too.

Kookie

3. smokeys my pet

smokeys my pet Master of the Pit OTBS Member

Dogbyte welcome to smf. What does your name symbolize!!!!!!!!!May all your smokin adventures go well!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. garyt

garyt Smoking Fanatic

Welcome from Wausau

5. mossymo

mossymo Master of the Pit OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

dogbyte
    Welcome to SMF and we are all happy you are no longer lurking !!! There is so much more info here than could be found in any book.

6. From one Craig to another Craig welcome aboard to SMF,hope you learn alot here, I have.

7. gramason

gramason Smoking Fanatic OTBS Member

Welcome to the SMF.

8. cman95

cman95 Master of the Pit SMF Premier Member

Welcome to SMF. This is THE place to be.

9. bustedluckbarbq

bustedluckbarbq Master of the Pit OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Welcome to the SMF!!! Glad to have ya!

10. hello fellow wisconsinite this is s great place to be. i have learned alot here. enjoy

11. Welcome to smf.

12. richtee

richtee Smoking Guru OTBS Member

Hey welcome to SMF. wow...yer up dere close to da U.P. eh! I'm a troll...LOL! Enjoy and glad to help if I can.. and so is everyone else :{)

13. desertlites

desertlites Master of the Pit OTBS Member

welcome dog more here than u can shake a stick at

14. ds7662

ds7662 Smoking Fanatic OTBS Member

Welcome to SMF! Glad to have you.

15. richoso1

richoso1 Smoking Guru OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Welcome to the SMF, sorry for the late reply, weekend honeydo list is killin' me. I hope you can read around the forums, there is so much great information to share with all. Good luck on your next smoke.

16. dogbyte

dogbyte Newbie

I'm into training and hunting with my bird dog and my wife is an IT manager. I thought is was a interesting way to show two things that are important to me.

17. dogbyte

dogbyte Newbie

Sorry that you live in Watertown. [​IMG] I grew up in Oconomowoc...actually up in Mapleton just north of CW. In-laws still live in Oconomowoc

18. bb53chevpro

bb53chevpro Master of the Pit OTBS Member

Welcome aboard, you'll love it here.

19. how often do you get down this way?when you do if you smell smoke it is probably from my house lol just follow your nose and come over for a beer or two.