NE NEB Smoker

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

pyro50

Original poster
Oct 5, 2011
Been an observer for a while, just got the AMNS in the mail today from Super Todd, so I figured I should join up to share the fun with y'all.

Been smoking on a Chargriller "barrel" style grill with side fire box for a couple years.  Lump oak charcoal for heat and an abundant supply of apple wood from a local orchard for smoke.  I can't seem to get away from smoking pork as the options are just endless, the outcome is always a hit, and wholesale pork is close by.  I've had some success with salmon and venison, but hope to broaden my horizons with the AMNS.

Got some freshly killed venison curing for the maiden voyage of the AMNS, but I don't know if I can wait that long to smell smoke.....I hear the cheese aisle is calling my name......

welcome pyro..you will get some great advice on this site..there are some awesome people here that love to share there opinions and suggestions..dont be afraid to ask a question..

go Huskers! maybe they will get there heads in the game once the young members have a bit more experience under there belt.

welcome1.gif
    Glad to have you with us!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky