NC Barbecue smoker

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

frsite

Original poster
Mar 18, 2007
Hey Yall from Eastern NC Barbeque country. We have alot of smokers down here too. My name is Gary and stumbled on this site. Looks interesting!

I'd like to find a picture of a cat smoking a cigar to use as my avatar. Have looked. None to date.

Take care, have fun, and do good!

Regards,

Meowey

Welcome to the SMF Gary. Glad you found us!!!
smile.gif

I found some pics of a cat smokin a cigar and tried to PM them to you but it says you don't take PM'S. If you would like them let me know and I will post them.

Welcome Gary! Plenty of excellent advise on here. Good people, good friends now. Fire up that smoker, grab a cold one(pop, beer, water), and take some pics.

Wanna know your secrets.

Meowey, if Tonto can't find it, they don't make it.

Welcome aboard frsite, glad you found us
icon_biggrin.gif
. What kind of rig you cooking with? We got all types here and everyone is welcome
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

glad you found us, VERY informative site,look forward to your input, being from pork country
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

c'mon now, equipment? wood? favorites?

P.S. these guys LOVE pics!!!
PDT_Armataz_01_29.gif

Welcome, Welcome
icon_biggrin.gif
! It is nice to see another N.Carolinian join our group. We are from NW NC and have found great advice and comeraderie here and hope you enjoy your visits as much as we do! If you have the desire and vacation time, check out the info on the SMF Gathering, looks like it's going to be a blast! Oh, I also reccomend taking Jeff's 5-day e-course, it has lots of great info
PDT_Armataz_01_12.gif
! Enjoy your searches here and welcome! Daun

dude,
im glad to meet you...

i still get confused about the different styles of the carolinas b b q....

if enough of yall explain it to me--
maybe it will finally get thru....
icon_mrgreen.gif

i spend most of my time in the boonies of St.Louis

Welcome!!! You're living in my most desired retirement spot. Lived on Topsail Island for a number of years. Still return once in a while for a visit. That's where I first was introduced to pig pickins and NC style pulled pork. And also hamburgers all the way which where I'm from would have been lettuce, tomato, and onion. Down there it had cole slaw!!
PDT_Armataz_01_32.gif

Well welcome aboard, you will find aisles and aisles of info here...

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky