N00b

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

nerdsmokeing

Original poster
Jun 1, 2008
Hi all,

I would like to introduce myself I am Will from NC, I was born raised and here. I went to APPState class of 02, I work for a large software company here in charlotte as a disaster recovery engineer.

Hobbies:
Brew beer (Stouts mostly)
Backpacking

Looking to get into smoking Lexington-style

Welcome again Noob! Seems software and disasters DO go hand in hand, especially when ya consider Vista. LOL! <Mac guy here>

A good base for the sauce is cider vinegar, prepared mustard <I like French's> red pepper flakes, a bit of brown sugar, some CBP, and Kosher salt. I'll toss a shot or two of bourbon in there too.

welcome to smf, what kinda smoker u have and what you like smokin. share some smokes with some qview

Welcome to the forum Will lots of good info and good people around here.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky