N.Fla SS gas-$350-steal !!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

jaxgatorz

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Sep 30, 2008
Jacksonville,Fl
Hey guys and gals... I am selling a like brand new ss gas grill..It is a charmglow and everything looks and works like brand new..It is a 5 burner with a rotisserie burner and a side searer burner..I have owned it for a little over a year and maybe used it 6 times..It has been garage kept and covered the entire time..I purchased the rotis motor and ss spit... The grill has 2 halogen lights inside for easy night cooking..It has the sliding shelf for the lp tank and i bought a $60 cover for it as well.... Everything cost at least $700.00 total and i will sacrifice for $350.00....And if u happen to be a gator fan, you will like the cover
biggrin.gif
...Jerry, i think it would look awesome at the camp
biggrin.gif
..Here are some pics i took today of it...Thx for looking.....

I agree Mike it would look good there except the one I currently have there is a commercial series with a lifetime warranty on most of it and I have a brand new set of free burners in the truck for it. I had to buy a new grill for the house last year and they no longer have the lifetime warranties and had you posted this one then I would have bought it.

Now that has to be the best looking grill cover ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now I wish I had room for it on the back porch too Mike. What the heck is going on Mike are you gettin out of the grilling and smoking. I heard that you got rid of the lang now we have to talk about that one I wanted a small lang. But heck I thought you might give me a pm but anyway. It looks like a really nice unit and I really do wish I could make room but I cann't right now.

LOL mark..No i;m not getting out of the smoking and grilling business... I'm just changing my tools...I didnt let u know about the lang because i really never had it up for sale.. I was just talking to chris ( scpatterson) on one of his threads..Ge mentioned going to Nahunta to pick up a lang and i just thought why not offer it to him..I've got the 22 wsm now and absolutely love it... I have been doing a ton of grilling lately too and i alsays seem to fire up my cheapo aussie charcoal grill rather than the expensive gass grill..So im gonna sell that and get the weber performer...Anyways, i put it on craigslist.. I just wanted to let u guys see it first incase one of the members wanted it... Happy smokes
biggrin.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky