Myron Mixon's Trash Ash Smokers?????

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

rbranstner

Smoking Guru
Original poster
OTBS Member
Oct 18, 2007
West Fargo, ND / Northern MN
For those of you who haven't seen Myron's new smokers here is a link to his page.
http://www.jacksoldsouth.com/store/i...a697373600453c

My question is with all the worry about galvanized products how does he dare sell a smoker made out of a galvanized trash can? Is the galvanized material removed or something? What are your guys thoughts.

Here is a link to Myron on another talk show. Others have already posted this link but just wanted to pass it along for those who have not seen it. I was laughing my butt off and Myron handled it pretty well.

$75 and that would include a few butts! Galvinized is OK @ smoking temps. My question is this, why not just buy a ECB and be done.
icon_mrgreen.gif

beard
PS, everything he sells is crazy high! After seeing his prices I'm kinda sad to have to share such a beautiful state ( Georgia) with him. $750 for Smoking School! Not me.

Maybe if it said anything other then Jack bend over azz on it I might just make me a UDS and save the 400.00 bucks for some good smoking food on my smoke vault 24"

Build a UDS for 1/4 the price and more capacity.

I got to admit, he was pretty damn funny on The Craig Ferguson show!
"We speak the kings English down there...Elvis"!

Is it me, or does his "whole hog rib saw" look a _lot_ like a drywall saw? I've the the exact same thing in my tool box.

Hey, best of luck to him. He is just taking advantage of his new found fame, I would do the same. At smoking temps I'm sure it's safe to use. We all know you can do much better for the money but we aren't like the masses.

Not unlike in audio where Bose is way over priced but yet sell countless thousands of units each year. It's all about marketing.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky