My Valentines Dinner...w/q-view

Discussion in 'Pork' started by doctor phreak, Feb 14, 2009.

1. doctor phreak

doctor phreak Smoking Fanatic

okay i up at 6:00am getting the smoker going ..the wife just got home from working at the hospital....i am making her a valentine dinner today...consisting of pulled pork (her fav) hot links , brats....going to go with hickory on this smoke running about 225-255...and then some salad and some other odds and ends....now she will be gone all today not only did she work the nightshift but she getting back up at 9:00 am and going to tulsa with some firends to another friends college graduation deal.....so it just be ..me , myself , and i all day...out of the three of us we will be cooking , cleaning , getting the garden ready and hopefully went she gets back later on this evening dinner will be ready....ok so far 1 pic more to come through out the day......enjoy
    and also Happy Valentines to everyone outthere

2. bassman

bassman Master of the Pit OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Sounds good. Looking forward to pics of the progress.

3. cigarbque

cigarbque Smoke Blower

Mike,

Sounds like a great day and a great dinner. That's a ton of food for just the four of you.[​IMG]

4. irishteabear

irishteabear Master of the Pit OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Looks like it will be a nice dinner. I will be checking back to see how it's coming along. [​IMG]

5. Man I wish I could be smoking today! Weather just not cooperating. Way too cold and snowy. I'm all out of smoked meat in the freezer as well. Oh well, guess I'll have to make due with a frozen Pizza until weather clears. Have fun and have a bite of PP for me!

6. doctor phreak

doctor phreak Smoking Fanatic

smoke the pizza..