My usd project

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

fordman

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Jul 27, 2008
Just grabbed this from work last night now need some time off an do a lot of reading.

Yea tonights my last night of work for the week. away from neighbors what fun is that.

Let us know when you get it done. I may stop out and take a look at it. Been thinking about making one myself. Just can't let the wife know.

It's the latest craze the new style of drum smokers. LOL!!
PDT_Armataz_01_28.gif
PDT_Armataz_01_28.gif

Ya had me stumped on that one at first,but i got it...nice drum...waiting to see it finnished ..good luck..now where can i find a clean drum?

Well did a real hot burn today most all the paint off the outside so got pleanty warm. Move location mid burn couldn't be that mean to the neighbors. Washed it all down inside good and then put a bag of coals in it and fired it up smoldering still as I type. Barrel had I am pretty sure a food grade product in it so will let it be and good to go. Drilling holes tomarrow and getting racks and fire basket parts.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky