my small smoker

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
man, you've got it made with all that wood, I'm running around trying to find chucks instead of chips.

LOL, I had similar thoughts along those lines myself, Gary! The line "How much wood could a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood?" also so came to mind. If I were a woodchuck, and came upon this stash, I'd certainly find a place with a lot less wood and fast!

we can run it up to 500 like it is in the picture, When I'm smoking, there is another section of pipe plus a tee and another section of pipe with a damper going up for a stack that i control the heat and smoke with.

I have about 45 more cords of wood to split before Sept.

Hope you have a hydraulic splitter, j woody. I'd hate to have to split all that wood using a steel wedge and a sledge hammer or a splitting maul. Makes me tired just thinking about it. :D

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky