My Picture Exchange with Cowgirl...

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

oneshot

Master of the Pit
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
May 30, 2009
West of Chicago
Hahaahahahahahaaaa LMAO......
biggrin.gif

Had y'all goin didn't I..........
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

I got my Fattie piston from Cowgirl and it's great, Can't wait to put it to use. But that will have to wait til after gun deer season staring tomorrow.

Thanks again jeanie!!!!!!
PDT_Armataz_01_12.gif
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

Steve's too nice to mention that the piston arrived in 4 pieces. I bubble wrapped the thing but for some reason the glue I used didn't hold.
He has since then glued it back together with a something stronger.

I have had no problems with mine.. even in the dishwasher. Just have no idea why the glue wouldn't hold up when shipped. lol
PDT_Armataz_01_05.gif

Thanks again Steve.
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

No worries!!! I now know what happened!!!!!

The Gremlins did it!!!!!!!

Watch out for.....GREMLINS !!!!!!

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Could have been the 25 to 100 g's of shock torture you get when shipping stuff. (we tested this years ago with g force meters due to some shipping problems)

Hmmm picture exhange....Sounds great. Here is the picture that Cowgirl sent me. I am not sure she will post the one I sent of me to her. I broke 3 cameras in taking it. So if you want to know what she looks like, here you go, but you didn't get the information from me okay. shhhhhh!!!!
4fe040bd_vbattach23104.jpg

I've heard that there are no pics of Jeanie because she is used to a bigger crowd. Don't look now... but there's a riot going on.

John, I use "Lightning Bond Glue" and when necessary the filler for cracks, holes, etc. I haven't found anything it doesn't work on!!!! Including your fingers if you're not careful. "Be very careful"!!!!
If you buy the glue be sure to get the filler. Sometimes the surface you are bonding is irregular and the filler will fill those gaps!!!

Here's the link.... http://lightningbondglue.com/
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky