My New Toy --LEM Stuffer

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

mneeley490

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Jun 23, 2011
Everett, WA
Just came today. LEM recently had a 20% off, sitewide sale, so I bought the same LEM stuffer as Dirtsailor, but I'm hoping my experience turns out more like the majority of LEM owners. I consider this to be my beginner stuffer, so hopefully there won't be that type of problems.

Also picked up a nozzle for snack sticks, some casings, breakfast sausage seasoning, and some high temp cheese. 

If this thing works out, I should be set for a while.

Last edited:
Sweet..........
sausage.gif

The maple breakfast sausage is pretty good. I thought it was a little strong though even though it was good. I would add the package for 5 lbs to like 7 lbs of meat.....

Sweet..........
sausage.gif

The maple breakfast sausage is pretty good. I thought it was a little strong though even though it was good. I would add the package for 5 lbs to like 7 lbs of meat.....
Good to know, thanks!

Nice looking stuffer, Hope it's trouble free

Gary

I can see what areoforce is saying. There is not a lot of sage flavor with this breakfast sausage and the maple flavor is over powering. That's why I said to  cut it down by adding more meat. I only made it once exactly as directed and people who ate it thought it was great.....Are we confusing you now...lol

Nice new toy Yes I too hope you do not have problems like Dirtsailor. I have had mine for a couple of yrs not and no problems. Good luck

A full smoker is a happy smoker

DS

Be waiting to see it in action,  (a full stuffer is a happy stuffer)    Couldn't Resist 

Gary

Good luck, I will never buy LEM again. Please purée and liquefy your sausage in order to run it into the tube. Also store your tubes in a hot oven at all times, or in a bag of dry rice that's the only way to keep stainless from rusting.

They are sending me new tubes and a (1) new washer. Well once they have them in stock that is... The washer isn't going to help. I can run the lubed plunger into the tub and still get shavings. They should send me a new stuffer.

Good luck, I will never buy LEM again. Please purée and liquefy your sausage in order to run it into the tube. Also store your tubes in a hot oven at all times, or in a bag of dry rice that's the only way to keep stainless from rusting.

They are sending me new tubes and a (1) new washer. Well once they have them in stock that is... The washer isn't going to help. I can run the lubed plunger into the tub and still get shavings. They should send me a new stuffer.
"Good luck, I will never buy LEM again. Please purée and liquefy your sausage in order to run it into the tube. Also store your tubes in a hot oven at all times, or in a bag of dry rice that's the only way to keep stainless from rusting."

Don't candy coat it Case, tell us what you really think....LOL

"They are sending me new tubes and a (1) new washer. Well once they have them in stock that is... The washer isn't going to help. I can run the lubed plunger into the tub and still get shavings. They should send me a new stuffer."

Did you tell them that? Its not like you are a newbie .............  Did you show 'em you multi tiered mini? Offer them a wooden boat trip?

Do they know who they are dealing with? By-GWAD you're Case of the great NW....... </waits for a lumberjack song to start in the background>

Last edited:
"Good luck, I will never buy LEM again. Please purée and liquefy your sausage in order to run it into the tube. Also store your tubes in a hot oven at all times, or in a bag of dry rice that's the only way to keep stainless from rusting."

Don't candy coat it Case, tell us what you really think....LOL

"They are sending me new tubes and a (1) new washer. Well once they have them in stock that is... The washer isn't going to help. I can run the lubed plunger into the tub and still get shavings. They should send me a new stuffer."

Did you tell them that? Its not like you are a newbie .............  Did you show 'em you multi tiered mini? Offer them a wooden boat trip?

Do they know who they are dealing with? By-GWAD you're Case of the great NW....... for a lumberjack song to start in the background>

Yep fully explained theat the shavings were happening when running the plunger with nothing in the tub. Their response was they would ship the tubes and (1) washer as soon as they were back in stock.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky