• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

My new smoker!!

gypc

Meat Mopper
OTBS Member
Joined Jul 4, 2006
This is the smoker me and my smokin bro did all of our big smokes on......well him and his family moved last weekend to penn......and I really miss'm but he gave me the smoker. So I cleaned it out and put a fresh paint job on it. Ya know he's good friend to give me his smoker!!
Also I smoked a ham today on my Brinkman.

richtee

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Aug 12, 2007
I'm a bit of a Mixolydian type, but lookie that Q!
A major chord just hit my tongue ;{)

deejaydebi

Legendary Pitmaster
Joined Nov 18, 2006
Brian
Where have you been we've been worried about you! We were hoping you either were still celebrating your anniversary or out becoming a superstar. In either case you'd be okay and comming home soon. Missed ya!

Oh nice smoker and ham BTW!

mossymo

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined May 30, 2007
gypc
Your smoker looks great, but the ham looks incredible. I just had supper and it is making me feel hungry !!!

ron50

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined May 14, 2007
Great looking ham and smoker.

gypc

Meat Mopper
OTBS Member
Joined Jul 4, 2006
I've been so busy and haven't had any time to do anything.

gypsyseagod

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined May 5, 2007
lucky dawg bro... in the best way.... is that pineapple in w/ the ham ? .... throw a splach of pear & honey brown... awww man,,, ya know... yer not that far from us..... and i do have the gear & studio... smf cook & recording... oh i hate to pressure such a talented man........

gypc

Meat Mopper
OTBS Member
Joined Jul 4, 2006
Yeah I put on pineapple and a bunch of brown sugar.....but after the smoke I always have to discard the pineapple because it sucks in way to much smoke! The juice really gives the ham an awesome flavor mixed with BS.

salbaje gato

Meat Mopper
OTBS Member
Joined Jul 28, 2006
welcome back awesome smoker, looks like it will hold a lot of que. how bout a look inside wildcat

hawgheaven

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined May 5, 2007
Great smoker... I really like the price! I'd like to see the inside of that rig when you find the time to snap a couple shots.

Ham looks great!

chadpole

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
Joined Feb 12, 2007
I Like that style tank smoker. I would like to see the inside also. That ham looks awsome also...drool,drool. Good score on the grill/smoker.

gypc

Meat Mopper
OTBS Member
Joined Jul 4, 2006
Yeah, I'll get some pics of the inside also. I think I put this in the wrong forum cause I use alot-o wood in this one!!!.........ok charcoal to!!

gypc

Meat Mopper
OTBS Member
Joined Jul 4, 2006
Thanks man............it's awesome to have great friends!!

gypsyseagod

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined May 5, 2007
well drag that thing to w.v. next month & jam/slash cook w/ us & impress people 2 kindsa ways-

p.s. - ya know i gotta give ya a hard time right ??

Latest posts

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.