MY NEW SMOKER DID AWESOME TODAY!!!!!!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Looks great, fireman!  Glad to hear the new rig came through.  We love beer butt chicken, yours looks delicious!

Nicely done!

Red

Shes not done yet. Opened up for a beer spice spritz. Got some pataoes going in now........ Awesome recipe for taters if anyone is interested.:-)

I will take that recipe :) The bird looks great
drool.gif

The bird....... Well cleaned well the poured beer all down it. Butt rub and garlic salt and put on beer can chicken rack and wrapped with plastic wrap. Let sit for 36 hours. Cooked it at 250 and let it get to 170 internal temp. The patatoes are sliced and put in alumimum foil and olive oil rubbed and a generous covering of old bay......... Try it, lemme know how you like it:-)

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky