My New Norhtern Tool Electric Grinder Came Today

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

beer-b-q

Gone but not forgotten. RIP
Original poster
OTBS Member
May 1, 2007
UPS just dropped off my New Northern Tool Electric Grinder about 10 minutes ago...
icon_mrgreen.gif

I got it while it is on sale for $99.00 which I thought was a good deal...

I will post some pics once I get it unpacked this evening or in the morning...

Guess it is time to go electric and get rid of my #32 Hand Crank Grinder...

Congrats hope you get lots of use out of it

Grind away.....I got my new grinder about 2 weeks ago and it has just been collecting dust on the counter top.  Havent had a chance to use it.  Bound and determined to get it cranked up this weekend making some ground vegetable soup....and maybe some breakfast sausage, but my vetical stuffer got delayed in shipping so might not be here.....

icon_cool.gif

Congrats on the grinder and I hope that the nextime we see the grinder it will be connected to a new smoker.

I'm sure you'll miss her, but at least you'll have a smoker to keep you happy
icon_mrgreen.gif
icon_wink.gif

Nice pick up on the grinder
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

I just picked up a Waring MG100NC electric grinder from someone at work for 50 bucks. Never been used and still in the box.

The wife said the next time I can buy a smoker will be right before the funeral...http://s63.photobucket.com/albums/h...ns/yahoo_smileys/?action=view&current=a06.gif

She surely isn't talking about mine is she?   http://s63.photobucket.com/albums/h151/pkcdirect/emoticons/?action=view&current=sign10-1.gif

Wow, I've been reading too many build threads... thought it was a metal disc grinder at first....
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky