My New Norhtern Tool Electric Grinder Came Today

Discussion in 'Slicers, Grinders, Tools, Equipment' started by beer-b-q, Sep 15, 2010.

1. beer-b-q

beer-b-q Smoking Guru OTBS Member

UPS just dropped off my New Northern Tool Electric Grinder about 10 minutes ago...[​IMG]

I got it while it is on sale for $99.00 which I thought was a good deal...

I will post some pics once I get it unpacked this evening or in the morning...

Guess it is time to go electric and get rid of my #32 Hand Crank Grinder...

2. bearcarver

bearcarver Smoking Guru OTBS Member

You're gonna love it Paul!

Bear

3. pineywoods

pineywoods Smoking Guru Staff Member Administrator Group Lead SMF Premier Member

Congrats hope you get lots of use out of it

4. Grind away.....I got my new grinder about 2 weeks ago and it has just been collecting dust on the counter top.  Havent had a chance to use it.  Bound and determined to get it cranked up this weekend making some ground vegetable soup....and maybe some breakfast sausage, but my vetical stuffer got delayed in shipping so might not be here.....

5. chefrob

chefrob Master of the Pit OTBS Member

az
    very cool paul....i've had my eye on this one too.

6. mballi3011

mballi3011 Smoking Guru OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

[​IMG]

Congrats on the grinder and I hope that the nextime we see the grinder it will be connected to a new smoker.

7. beer-b-q

beer-b-q Smoking Guru OTBS Member

The wife said the next time I can buy a smoker will be right before the funeral...

She surely isn't talking about mine is she?  

8. ak1

ak1 Master of the Pit OTBS Member

I'm sure you'll miss her, but at least you'll have a smoker to keep you happy[​IMG][​IMG]

Nice pick up on the grinder[​IMG]

I just picked up a Waring MG100NC electric grinder from someone at work for 50 bucks. Never been used and still in the box.

9. bmudd14474

bmudd14474 Smoking Guru Staff Member Administrator Group Lead OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Congrats Paul

10. pops6927

pops6927 Smoking Guru Staff Member Moderator Group Lead OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Wow, I've been reading too many build threads... thought it was a metal disc grinder at first....[​IMG]

11. bearcarver

bearcarver Smoking Guru OTBS Member

Good thing you didn't say, "Gee honey, I didn't even know you weren't feeling well".