my lil creation....

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

orng95bagdacord

Fire Starter
Original poster
Jul 29, 2008
so i was at the store today lookin around at sum meats for labor day n came across a big roll of bologna.after thinkin about it i came up with this......i gonna take a 1/2 inch piece of pvc run it threw the center of the bologna fill the hole with sum onion green pepers a lil garlic.cap the hols off with the part taht the pvc got rid of....gonna smoke it at 200 for a few hours cut it into slices the pieces serve on a cracker with sum cole slaw and pepper jack cheese......has anyone ever heard of this before i havent jus kidna thoguth id try sumthin new. who knos it might be a total loss then again it might now

PDT_Armataz_01_28.gif
Make with the pics !! Sounds like a good idea !! Love to see that baby !! Points for pics !!

I love smoked bologna. Can't wait to see what you come up with for a filling.... Great idea!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky