My humble addition

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

ron50

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
May 14, 2007
FL
Not that I have a smoking problem, really I don't I can quit anytime; i was getting depressed at work seeing all your great Q and knowing I wouldn't be able to tonite.... SO I figured I did have time to squeeze in a little smoke. Not much just a couple bell peppers, stuffed with a mix of ground turkey, rice, ketchup, garlic and onion powder and other seasonings over a little mix of apple,cherry and hickory.

hope everyone's 4th is a good one!
cb6e56fc_vbattach13310.jpg

Looks good. I showed your photos to the wife and she wants to try. Please post finished pohtos and tell how it tastes. Enjoy

Glad you were able to squeeze one in and let us know about it. It reminds me I have got to smoke stuffed peppers sometime. I can't seem to remember to try this.
icon_frown.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky