My first real smoke ring!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

papadon

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Jan 20, 2014
Outside Chicago, Illinois
First smoke on the the new 26.75" Weber kettle with the Smokenator 2600. I smoked two butts, one 10lbs & the other 8.5. I got the grill on clearance at HD, $75.00!!! It was missing parts but I got them from Weber free of charge. Great service, called on Friday night and had parts the following Wednesday.
I've done plenty of PP on my electric smoker but this is my first real smoke ring!

I held temps ~ 230 easily with my set up. I had some lump but decided to use what i know for the first smoke (Kingsford Blue bag). I do a lot of grilling and this Kettle is awesome, plenty of space and it seems the smoking ability is there as well.

Congrats man! 
beercheer.gif
  Looks good to me 
biggrin.gif

Good for you... Nothin like nailing your smoke !! Very nice job & nice smoke ring for sure, be proud of that smoke... Great job !! :2thumbs:

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky