My first FATTIES

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

chubbs

Fire Starter
Original poster
Dec 10, 2007
Webster
I did 2 for the first time in my MES. They were great. We had one for breakfast and took the other to a Xmas party. Here is some Q-shots....forgot to get one of the inside fillings.

You done good, They look terrific
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

I used a package of Simply Potatoes Southwest Style Hash Browns. They come in a bag and are not frozen. Added some sharp cheddar, sliced jalapeno, red onions and made scrambled eggs. Sliced it up and put it between an English Muffin with some tobasco.

Now those sure look like a pair of beaties you have there. By the way did you steal Alton Brown's smoker with the camera in it. You have some really good Qview also. So congats on your first twoo fattie I'm sure of many I feel that I have to give you some:
points.gif
for your first fattie and your first fattie sammie too.

Thanks guys. And those were all open door and stove top pics. I have the 30" MES, no window.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky