My First Attempt At Smoking A Fattie

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

tracey in texas

Original poster
Jul 6, 2008
Lake Jackson, Texas
Well this is my first attempt at smoking a Fattie.

1LB of breakfast sausage
Mushrooms
Yellow onion
Green bell pepper
Fresh spinach
Mozzarella cheese
Smoke Provolone cheese
Asiago cheese
Parmesan cheese
Romano cheese
Fontina cheese
Ham
Wrapped in bacon
7889f665_vbattach19615.jpg

Hmmm. I don't think you had enough cheese..lol..sounds good

nice weave on an apparenttly cheesy fatty. this would have to take the cake for most cheeses in a fatty!!! great job!!!

Looks great nice job

Great looking fatty and weave.. Now I'm going to have to start using the weave to keep up with everyone and there great looking fattys

Haven't tried a "fatty" yet. But that looks like a great start. Just basics for me,beef/chicken/pork/salmon! And boy howdy am I learning alot from this "awesome" forum!
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

Any specifics on time, temp, type of wood, etc?

great job on the weave..i just wraped mine ,,,ill do the weave next time.

I like the weave, though I just smoke mine naked.

I put one in everytime I'm smoking something else. No need to waste time and space as long as the smokers going. As far as time or temp, about 2 hrs till it hits 160-165 depending what it's stuffed with.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky