My Fattie throwdown

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

ocsnapper

Smoke Blower
Original poster
May 27, 2009
Eastern Shore Maryland
OK here we go This is my 4 animal fattie,
Ingredients: 1lb Ground Bison, turkey bacon, goats cheese, bacon bits and home made salsa..

Here it is being stuffed

The turkey wrap

After smoking with hickory chunks

And finely a look inside...

Got to say never had bison before but it all turned out good..

Let me see thats a goat a pig and big funny looking cow and a bird that cann't fly. It might not only confused it sounds like a darn good tasting fattie.

Shweeeeeet!

pig.jpg

To answer some questions on taste and so on...
The goat cheese worked great the draw back on the turkey is that it does not crisps up as much as I would like. As to the over all taste a little more spice would make me happier. All in all the bison worked out fine.

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone for support and feedback, with out all of you my smoking experience and knowledge of smoking would be limited..

THANKS David

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky