My ECBB Recipe W/ Kielbasa W/ Qview Yum Yum

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

ronp

Gone but not forgotten. RIP
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Apr 27, 2008
Ok, I call it that because it is my El Cheapo Baked Bean recipe.
Buy the cheapest Pork and beans on sale and drain the crapy sauce. Sautee some onion and bacon or burnt ends, in this case I used some smoked Kielbasa, and add the beans. Bring to a simmer, and add your faviorite BBQ sauce, I use KC Masterpiece from Sam's, cheap, then some brown sugar to taste. Put in a pan under your ribs ETC for drippings and let it smoke for a couple hours. Then after that add some cheese for a topping.

Yummo!!

Thanks for watching,

Ron

Is it ok if we all show up for dinner? I'll bring my BIG fork and spoon! How was that rib steak?

Easy and cheap compared to Bushes beans. I usually find them on sale for 3 for a buck.

Come on over. Rib steak was outstanding, thanks for asking.

Here they are with the 4 cheese blend.

Just before stiring.

Man those are good.

Thanks for watching,
Ron

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky