my 300th post

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Congratulations Chris, I have really enjoyed reading your posts. You smoke more than anyone I know!!!! Smoke on
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

Just one word other than congrats

Post-a-Smoke-a-Holic

is that a word?

Congrat`s Chris,, I hope i can get up there with all u guy`s ,,, by then , you`ll all be way ahead ??? i`ll never catch up ???? lol well as long as my smoking & q`ing get better ,,,thats what counts !!! :-)) take care charlie

Guess Chris is just regular "blabber-fingers"!!
PDT_Armataz_01_14.gif
(Like I have room to talk!!
biggrin.gif
)

Good Going, Chris!

I have enjoyed your posts and look forward to more! Now, about that blabberfingers comment from the original blabberfingers himself,,,,well....Keep at it Chris! Dutch has some awsome competition in you!

Cheers!

thanks for the congrats eveyone. i found out today i am going to have to go to second shift' 3-11 mon-fri.

Oh my Gosh!! That's almost as bad as having to get a real job!!!
icon_eek.gif
I've worked them all at one time or the other and hated the 3-11 the most!!

stinks going 3 - 11, looks like we'll all have something to read though when we first log on!!! You'll probably be the only one posting at midnight! Maybe you can convince Jeff to hold a late night viewers chat.

Bummer about the shift change Chris. I worked the 3:30 - 2:00 shift for many years - I feel your pain man + (or minus) you won't be smoking so much.. would they notice if you took your smoker to work as a lunch pail?

Keep Smokin

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky