Today I decided to try a brisket, some venison and some of my ham I'm curing. I removed the whole 21lb slab of fresh ham and got to work on it. The first picture is what I got, 4 good slabs of boneless meat - all about the same size and weight. Those 4 went back into the cure, 2nd picture, the other little hunk went with everything else on the smoker along with the bone for some ham/bean soup. The cure seems to be working, the meat is getting a very nice pink color and no mold or anything bad seems to be present. Going to smoke the rest next weekend. I'll let everyone know how it turns out. I used a spicy mustard paste and some basic rub for it.