Mule's smoked cheese in the MES 40 using a AMNPS and Qmat

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Lookin' good David!  That's a full house for sure.  What all you got in there? 

Red
I  have pepper jack, chipotle cheddar, Jalapeno white cheddar, sharp cheddar. everything on the top shelf I am smoking for the girl at the store. I get to keep half for my trouble. I will vacuum seal it for her. The rest is mine. I don't know for sure how much is in there. I have about 3 more loads to smoke. I will probably buy another 100 LB. before the sale ends.

I think about you every time I fire it up. Then for a few days after since I have the MES in my shop.

Happy smoken.

David

I  have pepper jack, chipotle cheddar, Jalapeno white cheddar, sharp cheddar. everything on the top shelf I am smoking for the girl at the store. I get to keep half for my trouble. I will vacuum seal it for her. The rest is mine. I don't know for sure how much is in there. I have about 3 more loads to smoke. I will probably buy another 100 LB. before the sale ends.

I think about you every time I fire it up. Then for a few days after since I have the MES in my shop.

Happy smoken.

David
Every time I see a thread of you cookin' in it, it makes me grin...I'm glad it went to a good home!

That's a smorgasbord of cheese, Brother!

Smoke on...

Red

Great color.  I just told the wife that I need to do more very soon.

You da cheese man!

77.gif

THAT's a lot of cheese.   Hope you have lots of room in your fridge for all that lovely looking stuff. 

Cheese looks good David..  As soon as the rain stops, I'll be loading up the smokehouse before the temps creep up here in Sac.

Cheese looks good David..  As soon as the rain stops, I'll be loading up the smokehouse before the temps creep up here in Sac.

Cheese Louise, what are umbrellas for anyway? :yahoo:

e4eqy8ut.jpg

Tapayakin' from my iphone

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky